There are a wealth of activities/attractions in the area: Big 5 game viewing, birding, boat cruises, hiking, snorkeling, horse trails, mountain biking, boating on river lake or sea, paddling, deep-sea fishing, Tiger fishing, scuba diving and more.
Pumusa Bushcamp is ideally located:
- 25km from the Big 5 Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve
- 5km from False Bay Park iSimangaliso Wetland Park (World Heritage Site)
- 90km to the world famous diving site Sodwana Bay
- Under 1 hour drive to St Lucia Estuary & Town and Cape Vidal
- 40min drive to Kosi Bay and Mozambique border
- 114km to Jozini Dam for Tiger Fishing
Zulu Croc Reptile Park
Zulu Croc offers an hour and a half, hands-on crocodile and snake experience, join is in the Adventure Show being presented daily at 10H00 or 14H00 (Monday to Saturday)
Emdoneni Cheetah Project
Learn more about South Africa’s endangered wild cat species – be mesmerized by the beauty of the Caracal (Lynx), enchanted by the playful Serval, astonished by the speed and agility of the Cheetah and delighted by the African Wildcat.
DumaZulu Cultural Village
Watch as locals make spears, shields, baskets and clay pots. Peek into the world of the sangoma and have a one on one reading. Experience the rhythmic drumbeat and dance of Africa. Taste Zulu beer. Watch the throwing of the bones.